We’re serving up a new menu at Huck’s
After combing the West Coast and scouring the Deep South we’ve found some mouth-watering recipes that we’re introducing to our new Huck’s menu. So whether you fancy fresh Californian flavours or smoky flavours of New Orleans, we’ve got you covered.
Start off your feast with something spicy or some delicious snacks:
- Texas Toast – soft ciabatta smothered in garlic butter and baked until crisp
- Finger-lickin’ Chicken Wings – coated with our secret seasoning, freshly fried and loaded with your choice of delicious sauce
- Californian Prawn Tostadas – tortillas topped with crispy, spiced prawns, shredded salad, chilli-and-sour-cream dressing and fresh coriander
- Jalapeno and Sweetcorn Fritters – a Deep South classic – plump sweetcorn and jalapeno chillies in a light batter, served with a zingy lime and tequila dip
Burgers, grills and more
Move onto mains and try some of our new all-American dishes or stick to your old favourites
- Ground beef, grilled chicken or cajun-dusted chicken breast burgers to create a classic burger or a Sweet Potato and Bean Burger
- 8oz Fillet Steak, 12oz New York Strip and Half Chicken cooked just as you want them
- Pulled Beef Chilli – our pulled beef chilli is made with fresh beef skirt and cooked for six hours – just like the cowboys used to do it. It’s served with Mexican-style green rice, tortilla chips, grated cheese, sour cream, salsa, jalapeno and guac
- New Orleans Pasta Bake – roasted butternut squash, sweetcorn, peppers, pumpkin seeds, black beans and spirali pasta in a spicy New Orleans sauce, topped with chilli jack cheese and mozzarella
- American Fish and Chips – stateside meets seaside; cod loin with a bacon-and-maple-syrup crust; sweet potato fries and a zingy lime and tartar sauce
Don’t fancy a dessert but not quite ready to leave Huck’s? Our new Freakshakes are a perfect way to finish off your meal.
- Silky Salted Caramel – salted caramel sauce, salted caramel ice cream and milk, shaken together and topped with whipped cream, Caramac, popcorn and salted caramel sauce
- Strawberry Jelly – a blend of strawberry sauce, strawberry ice cream and milk topped with whipped cream, jelly ring cookies and drizzled strawberry sauce
- Bourbon Cream – Chocolate ice cream, chocolate sauce and milk finished with whipped cream, bourbon biscuits and more chocolate sauce
The perfect way to finish your feast with a delicious sweet treat
- Cinnamon Waffle – crispy on the outside, but fluffy on the inside our waffle is topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and apple cinnamon compote
- Big Brownie – A rich and decadent chocolate brownie, with either vanilla or salted caramel ice cream, drizzled with toffee sauce
- Peanut Butter Stack – a sweet ‘n’ salty triumph of brownie, caramel, honey-roast peanuts, fudge sauce and whipped cream
Our historic children’s buffet remains but if you’re too big for the buffet then try our Huckster’s menu
- Meatballs and Twists
- 4oz Rump Steak
- Cod Goujons
With lots of sweet treats for dessert like doughnuts and ice cream, chocolate and popcorn brownie sundae and fruit lollipops.
Look out for our allergy and intolerances icons across all our menus as we can make some tweaks to our dishes to make them suitable for your needs.
Available from 27 April 2018 (Summer at Longleat Forest).
Are your tastebuds interested? Take a look at the full menu.
from Under the Treetops https://ift.tt/2r3zSIg
Source Under the Treetops