Woburn Forest opening date revealed
From discovering and rescuing tropical plants to tackling youth unemployment, boosting the local economy and wheeling in the cycle fleet, you’ve followed us as we ticked off major milestones at a pace. Now, as anticipation is reaching its climax, we’re delighted to announce that guests will be arriving in little over three weeks’ time.
Martin Dalby, Center Parcs Chief Executive, says: “We are thrilled to be announcing the opening date of our new Village. The opening of Woburn Forest means that the Center Parcs experience is within easy reach of even more families in the UK and will bring something new to Center Parcs with a number of exciting new concepts and designs which we know guests will enjoy.
Woburn Forest will showcase the very best of Center Parcs to include:
- The Subtropical Swimming Paradise, our biggest yet, with three exhilarating water rides
- A range of exciting new children’s activities at the Activity Den
- 625 high quality Lodges, a 75-bedroom Hotel and six luxury Spa Suites.
- More than 10 restaurants, including The Shearing House, exclusive to Woburn Forest
- A selection of high-street retail brands
- State-of-the art Aqua Sana spa, with six unique spas to experience
Bron en hele artikel: CPUK