Win his and hers Valentine’s Day gifts
Let us take the hassle, the stress, the expense and the last-minute dash to the shops out of Valentine’s Day. We’ve picked out two beautiful rose gold pieces – a ‘his and hers’ if you will – from the beautiful range at Time for Shade.
And you could win both – so not only do you get all the brownie points for a beautiful Valentine’s gift, but you get something stunning for yourself too.
The Star Dust Bead Bracelet from Links of London is made from diamond cut rose gold-hued sterling silver, with tiny planes and surfaces that catch the light as it moves. A cylinder encrusted with cubic zirconia hangs “like an orb in the galaxy”, sparkling at its centre, while the sleek magnetic clasp makes it easy to secure.
Henry London designs are the epitome of vintage-meets-modern, inspired by a watch found at Portobello Road market with ‘Henry, August 1965’ engraved on the back. The ‘Richmond’ chronograph is based on that same timepiece, with a classically proportioned 39mm case in rose gold.
The pair of you can ever-so-subtley co-ordinate with these his and hers pieces.
Accessories like these plus much more besides are available from Time for Shade on each of our Villages. There, you’ll find sunglasses, watches, jewellery and perfume from luxury brands such as Michael Kors, Dior, Ray-Ban, Gucci, Citizens and Emprio Armani.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply tell us: why your special someone deserves a bit of designer arm candy this Valentine’s Day. Email your answer along with your name, contact number and postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition will close at midnight, Wednesday 10 February, 2016.
*Terms and conditions
- The Center Parcs ‘Valentine’s Day competition’ competition (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the promotion, email your name, address and why your Valentine deserves to win, to email@example.com
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
- The promotion will run from 10am (GMT) on Thursday 4th February 2016 until midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 10th February 2016. This period will be known as the Promotion Period. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
- The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter.
- There is one prize of one Links of London rose gold bracelet and one Henry London rose gold watch.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- The winners will be contacted by Wednesday 10th February 2016 by email.
- The winner must respond to notification of their prize by Friday 12th February 2016. If the winner does not respond by this date, the Promoter will select an alternative winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering, the participants consent to receive news, offers and promotions from Center Parcs via email, SMS, phone and mail.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, registered in England, company number 04379585. The registered address is Head Office, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP.
from Under the Treetops http://ift.tt/1QbQzV9
Source Under the Treetops