On Tuesday 14th May, the senior management team of Center Parcs Woburn Forest will take time away from the business to volunteer to help build a natural play area in Maulden Wood, just 7 miles from where the new Center Parcs is being built.
The Greensand Trust has been planning the natural play area for a while and when Center Parcs heard about the project, they were keen to get involved and lend a helping hand. Woburn Forest Managers along with the Center Parcs Landscape Asset Manager and The Greensand Trust Ranger will use mounds of earth, mound seeding, logs, wooden seating, fence posts and low hurdles to create an area for families to come together and enjoy the woodland.
The Center Parcs Woburn Forest team includes;
- Wayne Matton (General Manager)
- Ian Buck (Ground Services Manager)
- Rebecca Wileman (Deputy General Manager)
- Steve Robinson (Leisure Services Manager)
- Sue Hutchings (Housekeeping Manager)
- Tracey Purser (HR Manager)
- John Summers (Technical Services Manager)
- (Food and Beverage Retail Manager to be announced)
The natural play area will be created at the training and education facility next to Maulden Wood. The Greensand Trust believes in the use of the outdoor environment as a stimulant for imaginative and creative play and this belief leads their commitment to encourage understanding and appreciation of the natural environment.
Bron en hele artikel: CP UK