Would having a Center Parcs break in the diary help to banish those January blues? We’re here to make that dream a reality, with this month’s competition offering you the chance to win £200 of Center Parcs vouchers that you can use against the cost of any break. Or, if you’ve already booked a break, you can use the vouchers on activities or restaurants.
We want 2016 to be the year families get together again. We’ve resolved to spend more quality time together, and to continue making Center Parcs the perfect place to do just that, free from distractions and interruptions.
To win, simply tell us: If you won £200 of vouchers to spend on a Center Parcs break for you and your family, what one thing would you most look forward to about being here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your answer and we’ll pick a winner to receive the vouchers*.
*Terms and conditions
- The Center Parcs ‘Win £200 Center Parcs vouchers’ competition (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- To take part in the promotion, email your perfect break ideas to email@example.com
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the promotion.
- The promotion will run from 10am (GMT) on Monday 4th January 2016 until midnight (GMT) on Tuesday 19th January 2016. This period will be known as the Promotion Period. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
- The prize winner will be selected by the Promoter.
- There is one prize of £200 worth of Center Parcs vouchers.
- The decision of the Promoter in relation to the promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Promotion.
- The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any of the prize products subject to availability.
- The winners will be contacted by Friday 22nd January 2016 by email.
- The winner must respond to notification of their prize by Friday 29th January 2016. If the winner does not respond by this date, the Promoter will select an alternative winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering, the participants consent to receive news, offers and promotions from Center Parcs via email, SMS, phone and mail.
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- The Promoter can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries which are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive by the closing date.
- No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Promoter of the Promotion is Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, registered in England, company number 04379585. The registered address is Head Office, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP.
from Under the Treetops http://ift.tt/1OFYNtR
Source Under the Treetops