1. Our villages are set in 400 acres of woodland, so if you want to be close to all the action be sure to check our village maps and select a location preference with a specific lodge – for a small charge. If you’re not fussed about location, we’ll pick your lodge for you.
2. Get ahead and book your activities, restaurants and the Aqua Sana Spa up to six months before you arrive! Always remember that places are limited, so by booking these early you’ll put your mind at ease and no one will be disappointed. All you need to do is log-in to your account and decide which activities you want to do.
3. Cycling is the easiest way to explore all our villages. Bring your own or hire a cycle to get around our acres of woodland. From adult and junior mountain bikes to tandems and trailers, there’s a cycle for everyone.
4. 10 or more adults? Why not speak to one of our personal event planners? Give our Contact Centre a call for more information on 08448 266 200. They will help to organise your activities and restaurant bookings. They can even arrange special session just for your group including Paintballing, Tree Trekking and more.
5. Save time on your arrival by checking in all your guests and your car registrations within your personal Center Parcs account. Invite your guests to the booking on the edit guest details page so they can register their own details and car registration, saving time gathering up all the information.
6. Celebrating a special occasion? Then let us know! Whether it be a birthday, anniversary or honeymoon you can pre-order one of our gifts to surprise that special someone.
7. If you have any special dietary requirements, including allergies, let the restaurant staff know before placing your order so we can serve you up a delicious dinner.
8. There’s no special dress code at Center Parcs but we would advise that you dress appropriately for any activities and exploring you’ll be doing. So wear your practical footwear and comfy clothes and always remember to bring clothing for all weathers, just in case!
9. Don’t worry about packing everything for your little ones, our lodges are equipped with baby’s cots and a highchair. All you’ll need to bring is bedding for the baby’s cot but all your beds will be made up with fresh linen before you arrive.
10. ParcMarket is our village supermarket, stocked with your favourite brands like Heinz, Kellogg’s, Ella’s Kitchen, Pepsi, Walkers and much more. If you spend more than £40 we’ll deliver your food for free, and will even put perishables into your fridge.
Have we missed anything? What are your top tips for a Center Parcs break?
from Under the Treetops https://ift.tt/2JwIxKW
Source Under the Treetops