Share your festive memories at Center Parcs for a chance to win a break!
We would love to see your lovely pictures from Christmas and New Year breaks at Center Parcs. From decorating the Christmas tree in your lodge to watching the New Year fireworks, we love seeing what you get up to on your festive break! We will use these images to show other guests why festive breaks at Center Parcs are so magical.
For a chance to win, simply email email@example.com with:
- Your full name
- A quote on why you enjoyed your Christmas or New Year break
- Attach any images you’re happy for us to share on all print and digital channels.
Terms and conditions
1. The “Share your festive memories for a chance to win a stay at Center Parcs” (the Promotion) is open to residents in the UK and the Republic of Ireland only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoters), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, a quote and image(s) of what you’ve enjoyed about a festive break. Only entries that have been completed correctly and in full will be entered into the Promotion. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, delayed or damaged entries and cannot be held responsible for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction.
3. By sending an email with a quote and an image, you agree to Center Parcs choosing and publishing submitted photos on UK and Ireland digital channels and within print at its absolute discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, Center Parcs is under no obligation to use any of the photos submitted.
You retain the legal ownership of any photo that you upload. However, in order for us to use your image, you grant to Center Parcs a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use the photo.
We can use the photo on Center Parcs’s webpages and for any use in our advertising, marketing and promotional materials without compensation or prior notice using any media or distribution methods. Center Parcs may use, edit, alter, reproduce, translate, publish, or create derivative works at our sole discretion.
You also grant Center Parcs the right to use your username, real name, image, likeness, caption or other identifying information in connection with the use of any of your photos displayed on Center Parcs webpages.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
5. The Promotion opens at 1pm on Monday 23rd September 2019. The promotion will close at 10am on Wednesday 31st October. In this instance, the period from 23rd September 2019 – 31st October 2019 will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
6. Only one entry per person. If more than one entry per person is received, or if you attempt to submit more than one entry by using the same, multiple or different names, all such entries may be deemed void and you may be disqualified from the Promotion.
7. There will be one winner of the prize and the winner will be selected randomly from all participants. The prize is either a mid-week or weekend break in a Woodland Lodge at Center Parcs. The prize excludes school holidays, Winter Wonderland and Christmas and New Year breaks. The prize can be used at any UK or Ireland village.
- If the winners are under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of any breaks won or booked with vouchers that have been won, to be 21 or over.
- The winners will be able to select break dates of their choice at Center Parcs, subject to availability.
- The prize does not include travel expenses, insurance, food or drink
- The break must be taken before 20th December 2020 and is subject to availability. The standard Center Parcs’ terms and conditions of booking will apply.
8. The winners will be contacted via email by 5pm on Friday 15th November The winner must respond to notification of their prize by 5pm on Friday 29th Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoters reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, social media handles and image in any publicity material free of charge.
10. The decision of the Promoters in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
11. The surname of the winner is available on request.
12. Automated, bulk or third-party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
13. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
14. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoters reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoters reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. No social media website (such as Facebook, Twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
20. Center Parcs, including their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents, excludes all liability for any losses and/or damages of whatever nature and howsoever arising to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
21. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
22. The Promoters are: Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales at Companies House. Our registered office is Head Office, One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DPand our registered number is 04379585.
The post Share your festive memories at Center Parcs for a chance to win a break! appeared first on Village Life.
from Village Life https://ift.tt/2kB9fv0
Source Village Life