It’s no secret that after the festivities of Christmas, things can feel a little gloomy. Center Parcs is here to sprinkle a little bit of magic into 2021, in the form of Winter Forest Lights! From Friday 8th January – Monday 22nd February 2021 across all six of our villages, you’ll find plenty of winter-themed activities to keep the whole family entertained. Immerse yourself in beautiful forest scenery and watch the forest light up as the evening draws in.
Wintery magic in the forest
Experience the village as a magical winter playground, complete with snow, lights and wintery decorations. Take in the crisp, wintery air by hiring a bike from our Cycle Centre, or warm up in our Subtropical Swimming Paradise that’s heated to a balmy 29.5c all year round – it’s a great time of the year for the whole family to find something they enjoy.
The Enchanted Light Trail
Follow the magical and immersive Enchanted Light Trail. Watch with your family as the magic unfolds around you, with 5,000 twinkling lights and bursts of colours nestled between the treetops and forest floor. After experiencing our Enchanted Light Trail, you can warm up with a drink and snack from our Forest Fayre whilst soaking up the glowing lights.
- Our Enchanted Light Trail for the whole family to experience during your break
- Entry into our magical Winter Forest Lights area with twinkling lights, sprinklings of snow and wintery decorations
- Wintery photo opportunities, to capture memories with your family
- 400 acres of forest to explore and playgrounds to enjoy
Wintery activities for the whole family to enjoy
Enjoy a wonderful range of winter-themed activities for the whole family to enjoy, including:
- Frosty Chocolate Chefs Academy
- Winter Ice Wizards
- Winter Cupcake Decorating
- Enchanted Cookie Decorating
- Winter Willow Weaving
- Who’s Out in the Winter Forest Lights
- Winter Lantern Workshop
- Enchanted Treasure Trail
To find out more about Winter Forest Lights and to book your break, click here.
The post Introducing: Winter Forest Lights appeared first on Village Life.
from Village Life https://ift.tt/3auPIDP
Source Village Life