February half term is upon us and many will be getting away for holiday breaks in the UK.
Center Parcs is a firm family favourite for many holidaymakers in the country and the Nottinghamshire-based company has plenty of villages to get away to.
That includes the Sherwood Forest site deep in the historic Nottinghamshire forest once home to legendary outlaw Robin Hood.
Sherwood Forest is the original UK village and a traditional family favourite for many.
Discover a range of activities, restaurants and accommodation nestled amongst the majestic pines and oak trees.
- Over 400 acres of forest to explore
- A central location, making it an accessible drive from across the country
- A refurbished Aqua Sana Forest Spa, including the UK’s first Treetop Sauna
- Make a splash on the family-friendly Grand Cascade water ride
- Try Racket Ball, Creepy Crawlies and the Virtual Reality Experience
- Discover retail and restaurants in our leafy, open-air Village Square
And judging by the latest reviews from visitors in January, it seems the village is going down a hit.
One reviewer wrote on Tripadvisor: "We had lovely weather and a nice relaxing break.
"We cycled to Sherwood Pines which you turn left just near the entrance of Center Parcs and follow the green route, it takes about 1 hour round trip, with a lovely cafe for coffee and cake at Sherwood Pines.
Bron en hele artikel: Nottinghampost